Like many other aspects of our modern world, technological advances in dentistry have revolutionized the way we are able to provide care to our Salt Lake City, UT area patients. At Cannon Dental, we have invested in equipping our office with the latest technologies and materials, and perhaps more importantly, we have put in the time to learn about the safest and most effective techniques for treating our patients. If you are in pain, missing teeth, or suffering from dental disease or decay, we provide a variety of restorative dentistry options to restore not just the function and health back to your teeth and gums, but also your confidence in showing off your terrific smile to others!
Revitalize your smile
At Cannon Dental, we specialize in creating natural-looking dental restorations that function as great as they look. We offer a comprehensive array of treatment options to suit a wide variety of patient needs, including:
- Dental fillings: With tooth-colored composite resin, we repair and fill cavities so they blend in seamlessly with your smile; we can also replace old amalgam fillings or other restorations that have worn out
- Root canal therapy: When a tooth has an infection or decay in the pulp, root canal therapy can provide tremendous relief from pain and save your natural tooth
- Dental crowns: Also called tooth caps, dental crowns can serve a variety of functions, from protecting a compromised tooth to topping a dental implant or enhancing the aesthetic appearance of a tooth
- Dental implants: A highly functional and long-lasting tooth replacement option that has numerous benefits for your oral health
- Dentures: Denture technology has come a long way and we can offer patients a variety of natural-looking and comfortable options, including partial, full, immediate, and implant-supported dentures; we also repair and reline dentures when needed
- Dental bridges: Designed to replace one or more missing teeth in a row, dental bridges do exactly what they say – they “bridge the gap” left by the lost teeth
At Cannon Dental, we understand that no two patients are alike, which is why Dr. Cannon creates a personalized treatment plan for your unique oral health needs and spends the time to talk through your options with you. You will never feel pressured to make a decision and we are happy to answer your questions so you can feel confident about your path towards a healthier smile. We are conveniently located in Salt Lake City near Bountiful, Holladay, West Valley, and the surrounding areas, and offer convenient scheduling options and early appointments. To schedule your appointment, call our office today at (801) 406-9985 or request an appointment online.