Are you concerned because you are missing one or more teeth? If you are interested in a permanent replacement option, consider working with an implant dentist in Salt Lake City, Utah. At Cannon Dental, we are proud to offer dental implants as a treatment option, and it would be our pleasure to help you restore your smile with this permanent treatment.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
If you are interested in replacing a missing tooth, you have multiple treatment options available. Following are some of the reasons why you should choose dental implants:
- A dental implant is designed to be a permanent replacement option. They can last for decades as long as you take care of it
- With a dental implant, you can eat a regular diet, enjoying all of your favorite foods and drinks
- You do not have to worry about removing or replacing a dental implant
- A dental implant is rooted in the jaw. The bone stimulation will prevent your jaw from being resorbed
- A dental implant can be customized to match the surrounding teeth, making it blend in perfectly
For these reasons, talk with us about a dental implant.
How Do You Take Care of Dental Implants?
Your dentist will talk with you about how to take care of your dental implant. You simply need to brush and floss like your other natural teeth. You also need to get your implant examined twice yearly during routine cleanings. If you do so, your dental implant could last for the rest of your life.
Call Cannon Dental Today to Make an Appointment
At Cannon Dental, we consistently put the needs of our patients ahead of our own, and it would be our pleasure to help you with dental implant care. Dental implants are designed to replace missing teeth permanently, and they can last for decades as long as you take care of them properly.