When life throws you the unexpected, you may find yourself battling with bone loss, missing teeth, cavities, dental damage, and gum deterioration — all at once. We may never know what you did to deserve all this, but all we know is that we can restore your oral health to its impeccable self. At Cannon Dental, we offer full mouth rehabilitation that incorporates several procedures to restore your oral health.
What does full mouth rehabilitation involve?
Full mouth reconstruction utilizes numerous restorative and cosmetic procedures to restore your oral health to its full functionality. Whether your oral issues are caused by disease, infection, or dental trauma, Dr. David Cannon and the team in Salt Lake City, Utah may recommend full mouth rehabilitation by incorporating the restorative and cosmetic procedures listed below:
- Prophylactic teeth cleaning: Professional cleanings are required every six months to clean hard-to-reach mouth surfaces to eliminate the risk of gum disease.
- Gum disease treatment: We offer periodontal treatment to help you get rid of gum disease that may be compromising the health of your teeth and gums. We offer deep cleaning and other gum disease treatments to help you win the battle against gum infection.
- Tooth replacement treatments: Whether you are missing teeth due to injury or tooth decay, we have dentures, implants, and bridges to fill up your mouth gaps.
- Dental fillings: Cavities may be about to ruin your dental health, but they are no match for our tooth-colored fillings.
- Dental crowns: We install natural-looking crowns to restore the health and appearance of your damaged teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Fed up with your flaw-filled smile? You can do something about it. We can erase your cosmetic challenges in just a few appointments with cosmetic dental treatments like veneers, teeth whitening, and dental bonding.
- Onlays/inlays: These are procedures for dental damages that are too big for a typical filling and too small for a dental crown.
Ready to enjoy the lifelong benefits of a restored smile? If yes, please dial (801) 406-9985 to book an appointment with Cannon Dental for full mouth restoration.