Take a look in the mirror and imagine a glistening, flawless smile. I bet it will make you look and feel at least ten years younger. With aesthetic dentistry in Salt Lake City, Utah, you don’t have to imagine anymore. At Cannon Dental Dentistry, we create confident smiles using porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental crowns, and other cosmetic dental care services.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Aesthetic dentistry uses numerous treatments to create healthy and beautiful-looking smiles. Dr. David Cannon and the team use the following procedures to give you the smile of your dreams.
- Porcelain veneers: Dental veneers are a cosmetic dentistry marvel that makes chipped, crooked, stained, and gapped teeth stunning. Dental veneers are wafer-thin coverings of porcelain affixed to the front teeth to mask a variety of cosmetic flaws to make your smile beautiful.
- Dental bonding: Patients with minor dental flaws don’t have to undergo expensive dental veneer treatment. Dr. Cannon can apply composite resin directly to your teeth to dramatically improve your smile. Dental bonding is minimally invasive and erases your smile flaws in just one appointment!
- Dental crowns: Although dental crowns are widely used in restorative dental care, Dr. Cannon can use dental caps to improve the appearance of severely stained or misshapen teeth aesthetically.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Don’t like your smile because of unsightly cavities? A mouth full of cavities can spoil your smile and even risk losing your teeth. We offer natural-looking composite fillings to treat cavities without tampering with the natural aesthetics of your smile.
- Inlays and onlays: Do you have tooth damage or decay too big for a dental filling but too small for a crown? We offer natural-looking indirect fillings to restore the function and form of your smile.
If you weren’t born with a naturally perfect smile, it doesn’t mean you have to settle for an imperfect grin for the rest of your life. Cannon Dental Dentistry can transform your ordinary smile into a million-dollar one, thanks to cosmetic dentistry. To get started, please dial ((801) 406-9985 to schedule an appointment with Dr. David Cannon.