Do you find yourself hiding your smile because you don’t like the way it looks? Whether you have chips, cracks, discolored teeth, receding gums, missing teeth, or other issues, we are here to help. At Cannon Dental, we find it truly rewarding to help our Salt Lake City, UT area patients gain the self-confidence they deserve by helping them achieve the smile they’ve always wanted. Dr. Cannon uses a unique blend of artistry, technology, and cosmetic dentistry experience to craft beautiful, natural-looking smile while still preserving what makes your smile uniquely yours.
Personalized cosmetic dentistry
At Cannon Dental, we start each patient’s cosmetic dental journey with an in-depth consultation where we get to know more about you, what you like and don’t like about your smile, and your preferences and budget. Based on this information and a thorough examination of your current oral health, Dr. Cannon crafts a personalized cosmetic dental care plan that is designed to meet your unique needs. For some patients, this might be a simple tooth whitening treatment, and for others, it may be a full mouth reconstruction that combines a variety of services, such as:
- Teeth whitening – professional whitening gives terrific results, safely brightening your teeth by several shades
- Dental bonding – a chairside treatment where Dr. Cannon reshapes and contours your teeth with a tooth-colored composite resin material that blends in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth
- Porcelain veneers – an incredibly versatile treatment that can be used to hide a number of imperfections, such as misaligned teeth, permanent stains, gaps between teeth, misshapen or differently sized teeth, and more
- Inlays and onlays – custom-fabricated restorations that are bonded onto damaged teeth to improve their appearance and function
- Dental crowns – made from durable tooth-colored porcelain, dental crowns can be placed over a tooth to protect it and restore its natural contours and appearance
Oral health benefits of cosmetic dental services
Even though “cosmetic” is in the name and there is certainly an aesthetic benefit to many of the treatments we offer, many patients also achieve a boost in oral health from their cosmetic dental services. At our family cosmetic dentistry practice, patients of all ages can benefit. For example, by repairing a broken or chipped tooth, it reduces uneven wear and tear on your teeth and the stress that a poorly functioning tooth places on your jaw. Similarly, by repairing or replacing damaged or missing teeth, it not only has a dramatic impact on your appearance and confidence, but also stops disease processes and degradation that are harming your health.
Stop dreaming about that beautiful smile and make it a reality by calling us today at (801) 406-9985 to schedule your consultation!