Your smile is in good hands at Cannon Dental in Salt Lake City, UT! Some dentists promise to treat patients like family. Dr. Cannon and his team will treat you better than family. Your health, appearance, comfort, and convenience are our top priorities.
What sets us apart?
Cannon Dental is a patient-centered practice, meaning that every aspect of our service revolves around you. This elevated level of commitment makes a tangible difference that you will notice from the moment you walk through the door.
Our office is sparkling clean and equipped with the latest technology, we adhere to stringent sanitation protocol, and hold ourselves to a high standard of clinical excellence. Yet, it does not have the atmosphere of a clinical facility. Instead, it is warm, welcoming, brightly lit, tastefully decorated, and designed for patient comfort. Moreover, we truly care about each of our patients.
Comprehensive care with a gentle touch
We are proud to offer a full range of services for patients of all ages, in one convenient location. This includes:
- General dental care – Exams, cleanings, sealants, fillings, extractions, root canals, gum disease treatment, and more
- Smile enhancement – Dr. Cannon is known for his artisan skill in cosmetic treatments from teeth whitening to full smile makeovers
- Tooth replacement solutions – From dentures to dental implants, we have an option to fit your oral health needs and budget
- Sedation dentistry – We offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas) or oral sedation for patients who need a bit of help relaxing during appointments
- Mercury free fillings – We use tooth colored porcelain or resin for treating cavities, and for replacing old amalgam fillings
Discover the power of an amazing smile
Restoring your smile can improve your quality of life. That might mean eliminating oral disease for better health, restoring the ability to eat with comfort, or giving someone the opportunity to smile with confidence. Routine care such as exams and cleanings are equally important, because they can preserve healthy teeth and prevent devastating oral disease. Whatever the situation, we firmly believe in the power of dentistry to change lives, and we want every patient to reap the full benefits. Give us a call at (801) 406-9985 to get started.